Monday, March 5, 2012

Boring updates..

Been busy this week.
I've been going back and forth between here and the clinic and the hospital.
More EOD BP and urine tests. Bleeeeeeghhh...

I have to be at Hospital Taiping tomorrow for another follow-up with one of the OB/GYN and get my results from last week's urine test (not sure what it's called but for this test, I had to pee in one test bottle, hold it and pee in another bottle). Then, on the 8th, another TCA with my local doctor here at Bagan Serai's clinic.   

During this pregnancy alone, I've had to go through 4 U/FEME tests. Not that the tests were painful or anything, it's just the tediousness of such visits that gets to me. Hours were wasted waiting to be checked by the nurses and waiting for results from the technicians. But, I shouldn't be complaining, it's for Baby anyway. Luckily, from the results of all these tests, they know that my kidneys are fine and working properly. They are just concerned about the trace amount of blood in my urine.

Plus, I've had 2 assignments to complete and more of the same in the near future. Syukur, alhamdulillah. Guess I'll be busy even during confinement. My only concern about these assignments is whether I'd be well enough to handle them all. I've had my lil' bro go through a simple 'test' of sort to see whether he can be my assistant during my confinement. So far, he's done ok. Hopefully, I can rely more on him for my future projects. 

Well, that's all for now.

Will do that entry I promised soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment