Saturday, February 23, 2013

It just pisses me off!!

Saw a status update on FB this morning that really pisses me off.

A baby girl was left on the ground naked, expect for a batik which was used to wrap her in. Cried buckets when I first saw that picture. I thought the baby was dead.

Later, found more news on the baby in my newsfeed & seems that she is alive and well, alhamdulillah. Don't know the whole story yet but I bet more people will comment on it soon.

How could you? You MONSTER!!!!! How could you just throw away something so pure, so fragile, so tiny? She looked so perfect, just laying there on her side. She looked 'chubby' for a newborn baby, she could easily weigh 3.0kg or more.

Well, at least she is in the custody of the JPM now. Someone will love her. I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment