Friday, June 15, 2012

When it rain, it pours!

Literally and figuratively.

Although the weather has been hot all week long after the downpours we had 2 weeks ago.
Well, all in all I would just like to say that I am thankful either way.

My workload is also experiencing a downpour. More of the cats and dogs variety.
Mind you, I'm not complaining..this is very good actually. I'll be swamped for the next 2 weeks with 3 projects; 3 editing and 1 ghostwriting (2 articles for 1 client). I just need to get organized and set my priorities right in order to make the deadlines. Off course my children come first (well, the baby does, his brothers can just entertain themselves hah!) but I think house chores may get pushed to the backburner for the time being. And this blog as well.

*sigh*

Can't complain. Not complaining.

I'm thinking of the money and the rewards I'm getting for myself afterwards.

p/s: I might throw in a post about said rewards sometime tomorrow (or whenever I'm able to). I just need to take pictures of them and upload them here soon. A teaser; one is yellow and the other is stack-able. Any guesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment