Tuesday, June 5, 2012

7 years ago...

Wooo...

The day's almost over, I better step it up.

Okay, so on this day, 7 years ago (04/06/2005), Ahmad and I finally tied the knot. After going through so many rough patches, we were finally given the green light and became husband and wife. I still remember my husband being given the lecture by the Imam, he kept his head down the whole time. Such a proper 'gentleman' hahah.

Arrghhh...just missed it. The time I mean. It's 5/6 now...

Oh well..

After 7 years, I know that I may not have the best life can offer but I have enough with what he can give me. Although I would still prefer to live somewhere else other than here.

Thank you Abg for Shahrin, Nazrin and Khairin. 
Thank you for loving me the way I am.
Thank you for being patient with me.
Thank you for changing. Please let's move out. Pretty please? 

I'm really glad you changed. Love you so much more now.

Looking forward to getting old with you by my side. :p

2 comments:

  1. happy anniversary! through the good and bad... may Allah grant you everlasting happiness. amin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insya Allah..thanks Syigim..may Allah bless you and your family too..

    ReplyDelete