Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Update on the empty fridge post...

As of 2 days ago, my freezer compartment is filled with these items:

-edited-
i) A bag of chicken nuggets
ii) A bag of fries
iii) A bag of chicken balls
iv) 2 packets of frankfurters
v) A packet of fish chips

I'm not much of a cook, so these easy to fry items are life savers for me. Whenever Shahrin's hungry, I can just boil or fry (whichever he prefers at that moment) the frankfurters (or hotdogs as he calls them). For Nazrin, he is not picky about what he eats, so it's easier preparing a meal for him. Though normally these items are eaten as snacks rather than during mealtime. At least they are eating something other than biscuits all the time (which was the case with Shahrin before he was introduced to the 'dogs).

I love poking around the internet, looking up easy and simple recipes. I do have a couple copied and pasted in my recipe folder but so far, I haven't tried any of them. I'm always looking for meals that don't require more than 3-5 ingredients in them since I'm lazy that way hehe. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to restock my cooking essentials since 8 -9 months ago, you know, when I wasn't cooking due to being pregnant?

Anyways, things are slowly but surely looking up. The house is slowly getting organized although there are times   I feel like I'm taking 1 step forward and 5 steps back (the boys keep messing everything up!!) Well, I just have to stick to getting organized, hopefully without blowing my head up. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment