Monday, May 14, 2012

What the ...?????

My fave blogger's pictures have been 
wrongly used!!!

Apparently her twin's pictures have been used by someone else as their own.
They were even given new names.

The culprits used these children in their blog, facebook and 
a fund-raising page for their child with cancer. 

While I was at the linked facebook profile (visit Tertia's blog for more info about this), I wasn't sure where to look but the gist of what little I read was that the mother died yesterday during childbirth. They also have another child with cancer. I'm not sure why Tertia's twins were included in the profile picture of this family.

She suspects these people are running a scam for money by exploiting the story of their child having cancer. Don't know if this is even true but why do they even need to steal her twins' pictures & post it online? 

Somehow this thing is making me rethink about posting my children's pictures in facebook and even here in my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment