Sunday, November 4, 2012

ARGHHHH!!!

Okay...breath in.......................breath out........................................

Things have got to get better soon because I'm very close to pulling my hair (what little that's left of it) or throw something at someone.

Starting with Nazrin last Tuesday, then followed by Khairin and finally Shahrin just 2 days ago.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FEVER!!!

RUNNY NOSE!!!

COUGHING!!!

PUKING!!! (okay, this one involved Shahrin alone, that one time but still......)


Nazrin is super cranky these days & just not his normal bubbly-self.
I go between feeling sorry for my sons & wanting to take their ouches away to feeling could-someBODY-come-get-these-boys-before-I-bodily-harm-myself!!!????

huh

huh

huh


Case in point: I had to do a No.2 around 9pm just now. I walked by Khairin on the way to the toilet and he was just fine, playing with something. Just as I sat down to do my business, he started wailing. Like ultrawailing..I want Ibu nooowwwww!!! kind of wail. I carried on with my business since Ahmad was around & I fully expected him to get control over things. Unfortunately, Khairin wailed and wailed and wailed till he was coughing out of breath. I couldn't take it any more so
.
.
.
.
.
.

I HAD AHMAD PUT KHAIRIN IN HIS WALKER & PUT THE WALKER + KHAIRIN 
IN THE TOILET* WITH ME!


The things I do for my boys.
So we had a fun time in the toilet for a while hahahahhahaha lalalalalalalla

* the toilet + bathroom is huge, so that's why I didn't mind having Khairin & his walker in there. Don't worry, I was appropriately covered where it mattered :p

1 comment:

  1. Salam,
    Hope the boys are getting better now. Ibu depa sabaq la byk2 noh..

    [cikdownunder]

    ReplyDelete