Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Errrrrr......

I don't know whether I should be glad/happy/ecstatic or concerned.

It's about Ahmad. He's behaving very peculiar lately. Some of the things he's been doing without my asking:

1- Wash the dishes.
2- Giving the boys bath, wash their poop.
3- Tidy up the house! (this is the most recent one)

and although I know what I know is kind of invading his privacy, he's been;

4- Deleting all the SMSes in his inbox and sent folders.

This last part is what's been bothering me the most. He's never done this before. We've always been open with each other and sometimes he'd read my SMSes and I'd read his. Lately, he deletes everything in his message folders, making me suspicious. Add this to the above items. Wouldn't you feel the same way?

Or maybe it's just my imagination running wild. Maybe it's just because of my pregnancy. I know I have let the house fall apart since getting pregnant. Maybe it's just his way of helping me out (though he'd never do any of these during my last 2 pregnancies) and showing me that he cares.

Malays do have several 'old wives tales' regarding guessing a baby's gender during a pregnancy. I bet everyone around the world have one but I'm kind of lazy to google them. Anyway, when comparing my previous experiences with this one, I can honestly say that it is very different. This time around, I suffered horrible morning sickness and extreme fatigue, which I didn't have with the boys. Everyone keep telling me this one is sure to be a girl because of these differences. So maybe Ahmad's change of attitude has something to do with it too, right? Heheh...wishful thinking on my part.

Anyway, I AM glad that Ahmad's been helping out a lot these days. Makes me love him a little bit more! <3

1 comment:

  1. Kak Anis, maybe jugak pembawak gegirl to Ahmad. kuiKuiKui..Apapun think positif, masa pregnant ni jangan semakkan kepala dengan perkara negatif, sebab baby boleh rasa apa yang ibu rasa.

    Bab mesej telefon tu, maybe jugak dia nak kemas semua inbox and outbox dia, selaras dengan proses mengemas rumah. HeHe.

    ReplyDelete