Sunday, November 13, 2011

School holidays are coming.


OMG!!!!

The year 2010 is almost over! How time flies when you're busy blaming everyone else for your crappy life.

By this time next week, Shahrin will be home 24/7 since his pre-school closes during school holidays. I need to prepare a schedule for us all, so that we won't be stuck in front of the TV 24/7, like what we've been doing all year long. *sigh*

And with the coming holidays, my biggest fear also looms closer. Ahmad's mom has been saying over and over that she'd want to take Shahrin to KL with her when school's out. Like "NO WAY IN H**L!!!!!!!" am I going to let her take him away again! Ughhhh!

One more worry of mine is what am I going to do about my confinement period next year? With the boys, I've had 2 different experiences; with Shahrin, I had to stay here for the duration of my confinement since I need to be close to my son, who was kept in NICU for almost a month. I hated it here.

With Nazrin, I had the choice of going back home to my parents. I liked staying home with them heheh. Unfortunately, this time around, Shahrin will be going to kindergarten since Ahmad and I decided that he should have at least experience school for one year before enrolling for Year 1 when he's 7 years old. If we continue to send him to his pre-school (day-care-center), he wouldn't know the kind of structure required for school. So, if he goes to kindergarten, I have to stay here since I DO NOT want to leave him here alone with Ahmad (not the most reliable parent *sigh*) or worse with his mother!

I know it's still a long way away till my due date but things like these have to be meticulously planned. Yeah right.

Well, I actually wanted to write a post about Shahrin's convocation from yesterday but think I'll save it for later. I still need to transfer the photos from my phone to this lappy. Toddles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment