Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Being The Mediator..

I'm stuck in the middle of a cold war.
It has lasted almost 6 years now.

Being the only one partial to both parties, I have been or rather I
have appointed myself as the "MEDIATOR'.

Unfortunately, I'm no Kate Reed.

This coming Eid will mark the 7th year of the war.
So far, one party is willing to meet but the other party has been reluctant
whenever I try to arrange a meeting in order to resolve this stupid war. :(

I am SAD.
I have been unable to patch things up.
Just like I am unable to run my own little family.

Ugh.

Ya ALLAH, aku hamba-Mu yang kerdil, bantulah aku menghadapi dugaan hidup di dunia ini agar kehidupanku di akhirat kelak lebih baik. Jika ini adalah ketentuan-Mu, kurniakanlah kepadaku kekuatan
dan ketabahan.  



2 comments:

  1. Awat cek...? Posa2 ni jangan la dok sedih2. You own your emotion dont you?

    [anon]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [anon]

    biasa la..dekat nak raya ni emotions yg take over

    ReplyDelete