Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 15

Things are beginning to settle down a bit, alhamdulillah.
I'm finally getting into the groove..yeaahhhh...hehhe

I'm currently tackling our overloaded/overwhelming bundles of clothing items.
Asked Ahmad to make some wooden shelves like to ones from IKEA but so far, his bundles are still all over the floor. We've been needing a proper storage system since forever but financially we can't afford to buy any 'industrial' shelves. Whenever I suggested we buy some shelves, he would say he'd make some DIY since he's good at welding but that day has yet to come. *sigh*

Been feeling melancholic. Depressed. Saddened by things in my life that I have no control over.
Frustrated.

Ok, ok..enough is enough.

Heh.

3 comments:

  1. Kedai kat mana? Probably I can drop by someday.

    [anon] <<my new unique signature. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lum ada kedai, kami ikut pasar malam ja..

    btw, nice signature hahah..original sggh :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we can still change our life, despite all the bitterness & hardness. We just need to believe and put more effort in it. But of course nak 'row the boat' sorang2 memang penat (you know what I mean). Insyaallah, don't give up, keep going on & hopefully all good things will come in your way. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete