Tuesday, July 31, 2012

To Anonymous

I've been talking to some friends regarding my 'outburst' when replying to your comments. They have advised me to not address the issue further. Ironically, I wrote that post to remind me not to let another person control my emotions but in the end, I let your comments made me angry. Heh. My bad. 


So, please let's just forget this whole emotional storm and move on to other 'exciting' things, ok? As for your reveal, I'm still waitiiinggggg....


One last thing, I just had to laugh over this question: 
7. Do you consider the incident (in this post) as once-off/acute, escalating, chronic, or reducing?


So, you a Dr? an Engineer? 


The answer would have to be that the incident was once-off but not acute. Heh.

3 comments:

  1. Dr? Engineer? Neither. Yeah that question was meant to cheer you up. Have a nice day!

    Waiting for me to reveal myself? Nope. Please stick to your words:

    "blackmountain July 30, 2012 11:26 PM
    hmm..rasa cam takmo tau la plak.. syoh2.." (kelakor le pulak)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiitt..merajuk la plak..hahaha..

      Ok, up to you but why not next time (if there ever be a next time heh)put in a signature of sorts so that I can differentiate you from the other anonymous readers.

      Salam Ramadhan!

      Delete
  2. Emm.. so nice of you to have one post dedicated to me.

    ReplyDelete