Saturday, July 7, 2012

The downside of Breastfeeding exclusively..

droooooollllllll.......on DURIAN

I can't eat my fave fruit as much as I want!!!!!


This is the second time now. 


I ate durian, Khairin gets diarrhea. 
He pooped runny poo twice today.


Two weeks ago was the same. One day, I eat durian, the next day Khairin's poo is runny.       :(


Poor little man.
Poor me...


Huhuhuhu....have to ration my durian intake.
No way I'm gonna stop eating my fave fruit. Heh..selfish Ibu. 


Bad Ibu! Bad! Bad! 

3 comments:

  1. panas sgt kot. kesian dekat your baby tu. drink lots of water la

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoh mokteh..ada pun..awat privatekan blog? sy nak baca blog mokteh hahah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dont do that. Your kid may develop allergy to durian. If that happens, he wont buy you durian once he grows up.

    ReplyDelete