Monday, July 30, 2012

I just knew it..

I knew I would get in trouble once I posted this entry.

I wrote it to remind myself not to let my emotions be governed by his actions but based on the comments from one reader (not sure whether all the anonymous comments came from the same person or not), my story of that day may have come across as me bashing my husband on the internet (is it, Anonymous?).

Well, truth be told, such situations only ever happen once in a blue moon but my reactions to them has varied  along the way. I will clarify more once I've made a list of all the comments on that post and do one long explanation in another post, ok.
 

5 comments:

  1. selagi tak menulis unsur-unsur hasutan dan jenayah it's your choice nak tulis haper pun. Lagipun memang kengkadang terasa nak luahkan perasaan...kita ni manusia ajer. Banyak kelemahan. Ya, betul memang kita berdoa tapi harus fahamlah kita ada hati dan perasaan. Kaya, miskin semua ada masalah. If you feel that it's personal, don't publish, just save. for your eyes only. For me, I already set, 'anonymous' cannot comment...maybe you should too. Don't waste your precious little time clarifying anything...better go to sleep with Khairin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it`s all about making choices...heheh..to accept or ignore..
    it`s hard to accept comments from other people..
    knowing that "you are not in my shoes..so you don`t understand"
    but i believe if you open your mind and willing to listen..there is no harm to do that..

    i have also thought of complaining things about my husband in my blog..but usually, it ended up by blogging in my heart..by the time i get connected to the internet, i don`t have the heart to tell anymore...that`s why la lama tak update blog..time nak cite..rasa cam cite dah basi..ahaks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jangan di cucuk sarang tebuan hehehe..

      tu la, bila takdak org komen kat posts rasa cam bercakap sorang2 tp bila ditegur, cepat plak melenting..

      Delete
  3. ok ok ok... terpaksa la aku reveal sapa aku. hahahhaa. stay tune!

    ReplyDelete