Sunday, August 12, 2012

With only 7 days to go..

I'm feeling a tad sad (haishh...again with the 'sad' thing...give it up why don't you??) that Ramadhan is almost over. I haven't been able to finish reciting the Quran  :(  and I was only able to perform Tarawikh only 7 times out of this almost finished month.

And right now, I'm torn between folding clothes or washing the dishes from this morning, heh.

Maybe I should make a list (pssttt..Aina, tiru u boleh? heh) so that I'll be better organized (yeah, right!)

Ok, here goes:

1- Tidy up our bundles of clothes!!!! <--------- this is my main concern since they're smack dab in the front area of the house.

2- Sweep the floor and the ceiling (spiderwebs everywhere!!!)

3- Make more choc chips cookies (more on this later heh)

4- Wash the windows

5- Tidy up outside

At least with the coming Eid celebration I'm motivated to spring clean the house. If not, it would've stayed this way forever..forever..forever...forever......


No comments:

Post a Comment