Saturday, September 8, 2012

like a snail...

it's been 3 weeks since i last posted here..??
wow..didn't feel that long at all..but i didn't mean to neglect this blog
i'd start a post then cancel it..
i'd write a few sentences, read through them again, then delete the whole thing..

so many things to write about, mostly personal stuff & based on my experience with my last few entries, i've decided not to go through with them..

so many things are in my head right now..wish i have a pensieve like dumbledore..then i can just dispose of the ones bothering me the most & forget about them till i'm ready to face them again..yeah..wishful thinking..

Raya was a mixture of happiness and sadness.

firstly, i need to say that 24/8/12 is the day i lost my step-MIL..she was a wonderful lady..i barely had 7+ years with her & i miss her so much already :'( but she's free of pain now..May ALLAH place her among the pious..

well, this year, it was my turn to celebrate raya at my parents house. after so many years of running around after my parents who would stay at my sisters houses in selangor (one sister lives in ampang, the other lives in pandan indah), this year's raya was spent in alor star..at last! i was able to celebrate raya with ahmad & the boys. usually, if mak n baba were spending their raya over at either one of my sisters' house, he wouldn't want to go. plus, all my siblings were there & a few relatives came over to visit, so, raya was busy for my family.

that was last month..

these days..i'm just lazy..will try to find back my writing spirit..heh

No comments:

Post a Comment