Monday, January 7, 2013

Shahrin vs Nazrin

Oh man..

Today was better than last week, if I do say so myself. I managed to get Shahrin out of the door by 7.25am without physically hurting him or myself..hahahha..joking.

but, MAN! he was such a pain in you know where!

He hasn't change since we started sending him to kindy/preschool till now. Well, there are days when he would get up without a fuss but when he gets cranky, like this morning...ughh...I very nearly see red.

He would cry, he would just stand there in the toilet, not wash his face, not taking a bath, complaining that he's still sleepy..he's still tired...etc. etc. I practically had to shove his arms through his shirt just to get him into his uniform. I put his socks on, his shoes, he just stood there..crying..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nazrin on the other hand, was excited about going to school. He woke up early today, kept telling me that he can go to school (kindy) today since he couldn't go to school yesterday & on Saturday. He took his own bath (yeah..he manages himself well in the bathroom) and we were out of the house by 7.50am. We got to his kindy, he climbed off the motorcycle and walked in all by himself. He turned around only when I called out 'goodbye' to him.

That easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment