Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Why??? Just because you can??

Watched the viral video of the UUM gathering this morning.
After watching it, I felt less miserable, knowing that I'm not the only one with problems. Animals do too.

I applaud that student. She was brave, knowledgeable and eloquent. I don't have the guts to stand there & voice out my opinions like that. I am glad debate competitions during my time were not in the parliamentary style or I would never, NEVER have entered them. Didn't finish watching the video though coz the "LISTEN" lady lost me after her 'JAWS' joke and her nonsensical blabbering. 

This whole thing makes me realize that I am better off keeping my mouth shut if I am not willing to pick a fight with anybody. Which I am not. I'm a pacifist. I'd rather stay away from someone I don't like than try to make that someone see things my way. Or just laugh it off when I have been verbally attacked by someone. Which would make me a lousy contestants in most shows like The Survivor, Fear Factor, or other reality shows.

That said, I have to admit to myself that I am such a wuss, a pushover. I often let other people walk all over me because I'd rather smile and be friendly than say something sassy like, "Talk to the HAND, *#@$^!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment