Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nazrin at 16 month old.

Dear Nazrin sayang,

I apologize for not making your monthly update one of my priorities. I just couldn't keep up with you boys, always playing, always running, always up to something.

Nazrin, you are such a happy toddler, quick to smile and wave at people, even strangers, quick to learn and so much more adventurous than your brother. You began to walk when you were around 10 to 11 month old, now you run with glee. You are always on the move, always exploring, you've made so much mess, I'm tempted to just throw everything away, so that I don't have to clean up. Nothing in this house is out of your bound. While your brother mostly spend his time with his TV friends, you'd be climbing the chair to get to my computer or you'd ride your little red bike. Mostly, you'd tag along wherever I go and keep me company while I do my chores.


However, you are so clingy. *sigh* I still cannot leave you alone, even for a second. Well, you can go wherever you like but if I made the first move, then you'd bawl your eyes out. I can't stand watching those eyes turn puffy and your little button nose turn red. My darling baby.

If you see a lizard on the wall, you'd go, "chi-chak, shoo shoo", which is so adorable. And when you want something, "nnaaakk tiit". I love cooking meals for you because I know you'd eat them up, unlike your brother but I know you are beginning to rub off on him. You guys play better these days. Tag is your current favorite game, peekabo is second and the I-want-whatever-toy-he-has-right-NOW game is the absolute fun game to play when all I want to do is close my eyes.


You have learned that the purple basket is for dirty laundry and the black basket is full of potential mess. When I give you a simple order, like "Raise your arm", or "It's time for bath", or "Time for lunch" and etc, you know what they mean and you act accordingly. And since we spend 24 hours together, you seem to only heed my orders, like when Ayah wanted a kiss, I'd have to persuade you to kiss him, and you did. Ayah is totally proud of you for being such a clever boy, and so am I. So am I.


Nazrin, you currently have 8 set of teeth, 4 on top and 4 at the bottom. I also noticed that your back molars are beginning to crown. Maybe that is the reason for your crankiness these past weeks. But then again, you are always cranky, hehe.

Well my darling, you always bring a smile to my face. I am so thankful I have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment