Monday, October 10, 2011

De ja vu (sp)?

Last night, just before I fell asleep, I felt a twinge in my right side. Didn't think anything of it because of the obvious reason; sleepy! hehe.

This morning, the pain was still there, a constant stabbing pain. I kept hoping that it would go away, I thought maybe it was just gas (I'm slightly constipated, normal during pregnancy, right?) or it was just stomachache. Nope, I went and passed gas and pooped and the pain is still here.

After about 2 hours, I couldn't take it anymore. So, I woke Ahmad up and we went to the clinic because I kept thinking back to 2007, when I had an ectopic pregnancy. The pain is similar to the one I experienced before and this time around, I do not want to wait 3 days before I see a Doctor.

At the clinic, I had a urine test to check for UTI but the test was cleared. Then, a nurse scanned the baby, which made me totally forgot about my pain, just watching my tiny baby moving around in my womb. Very nearly cried if not for the pain in my right side. She suspected appendicitis, so she referred me to the Doctor. At that point, I didn't really care about the pain anymore since I know that my baby is alright and I don't have to worry about him/her. But I went to see him anyway.

After poking at my side a few times and asked about the laparoscopy I had in 2007, the Doctor told me to come back if I vomit and/or have a fever and if the pain intensified. Finally he sent me home with some painkillers, Paracetamol 500mg, to be exact.

WTH?????

Ughhhhhhh...looks like I'm just gonna have to endure it till whenever............

No comments:

Post a Comment