Friday, October 21, 2011

Forcing myself to post!

*sigh*

I've been wanting to post since....my last post but every time I log into my blog, clicked on the 'new post' icon, my mind would go blank. Or one of my boys would call me, to do something with him. Or Ahmad would need help finding something (as always...). Or something...you know?

Well, anyway, I am forcing myself to actually write something, anything today because I pity my blog. Not that I have lots of visitors here (Hai Aina!!! I see you!! hahaha) but it is nice to know that some of my friends still stop by to read it (Hai Adik! Zarin! Azza! -name-dropping- but who cares, right? hehe).

I can honestly say that I really envy writers who really depend on their writing for a living. Because if I were to be in their shoes, I'd long be booted out of the publisher's list for not writing anything in a very a long time.

I, however, have been busy proofreading a thesis and writing a few articles of my own, as a ghost-writer, that is. The thesis is done, I'm just waiting for the payment to come through before emailing it to its writer. The articles are in progress and I've just gotten a call this morning for 2 more articles, from the same person. So, I guess I'll be busy for the next 2 weeks, trying to complete these articles. Hopefully, I don't get a 'writer's block' while completing them because that would be a disaster! After all, I am trying to make a living doing this kind of thing.

I do have other things I want to post about but for now, I think I have to get back to my articles. They don't get written by themselves, now, do they? Heh.

Enjoy your days!

  

2 comments: