Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Getting back in the groove...

I've finished one assignment, got 4 more to go.
The first one should have been easy, actually it was easy but my mind made it complicated.
I kept second-guessing myself while i was writing it because i kept thinking back to that time when i took that business writing course.

I kept thinking, "No, this is not good enough..", "I probably should write it this way..no..I should write it like this..", "Wait..this is not working..."

I kept thinking back to that girl who is 10 years younger than me. She was my classmate and she always get high marks for her writings. I've read through a few of her work and I have to admit, she has some pretty good contents.

Well, I've submitted that assignment anyway, so, no use worrying about it now coz I have one more of the same assignment to do. Just have to pick a different topic.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment