Sunday, December 25, 2011

Fabric flowers inspired.

I found some fabric scrap in Ahmad's bundle of 2nd-hand shirts. And since I had more time on my hand with Shahrin not around, I was inspired to make some fabric flowers. For a detailed tutorial, please visit Creation Corner.

 I started by making 5 fabric circles. I know that in the tutorial she used 6 
but I liked it better with just 5 'petals'.
 Following the instructions, I folded one circle into half.
 Then, folded it half again.
 I skipped showing the threading part but basically what I did was the same as in the tutorial.
Here's the finished flowers. The top one has 6 petals and the bottom only has 5. 
I liked 5 petals better so I made 2 more '5-petal flowers' using the same scrap of fabric.

 These flowers are used in another project which will be revealed soon
 (since Shahrin is already back home & I have my hands full now heheh).


No comments:

Post a Comment