Friday, January 6, 2012

Cute pictures plus yesterday's update.

I'm down with fever since last night and today I'm still not feeling so good.

Started feeling sick 3 nights ago (feverish and runny nose) but 2 days ago I felt so much better that I forgot I was sick just the night before. Felt slightly nauseous since morning yesterday & I haven't pooped (sorry hehe but honestly, its not a nice feeling, not going when you need too) since yesterday. Don't know if the constipation was brought on by the fever or the other way around. But as usual, did nothing about it since I felt strong enough to do housework (which never ends *sigh*).

Around 4pm, Ahmad went out as usual for the night market. Luckily, he may have sensed that I'm not feeling well so he offered to take Shahrin along with him. Since a friend of his went with him to help set up the tent and arrange the goods, I happily said ok to the idea. Actually, I was ecstatic over the idea but I didn't show it to him hahah. Never a good idea to make him feel like I'm taking advantage over him :p

So, I had a blissful evening folding the laundry and making a felt project for Shahrin. Oh, shoot! I forgot the before pictures, dang! Oh well...this project will be revealed soon, so check back here often,okay?

Anyhow, when I said blissful, I really meant it because Nazrin slept through the evening, which I am also thankful for. Now, please feast your eyes (sorry in advance for the crappy shots, I only have a phone camera to work with) over these cute pictures of a sleeping prince and his adopted feline brother.



Introducing our 4th child, Kucing (that's Malay for cat)
since no one came up with a proper name for him.

This whole bed is MINE!!!!

2 hours into their nap time.

1/2 hour later.....cute right? hehe


2 comments:

  1. Wow now u hav a pet cat...i like...aku cuma ada sekor je. Nk tambah tak dapat clearance. Rajin hg bela kucin time boyot ni. Jaga elok elok taw. Having a cat is like having a baby. You are responsible for kucing. His health, meal, hygiene etc. Don throw away when not needed ha...gud luck. Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pet cat? no la..actually, Kucing yg adopt kami hahhaa..tetiba ja satu hari bulan lepas dia ada depan rumah..setakat ni mmg bnyk kucing area rumah mak Ahmad ni, jiran yg dok bela tp yg ni depa kata bkn depa punya & dia pun asyik lepak cni ja smpi the boys pun cari dia kalau dia xdak

    ReplyDelete