Thursday, January 19, 2012

I've always wanted one of my own..

And today, I finally got what I wished for!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!




 Shahrin finally gave me the family portrait I've always longed for when watching movies on the telly and they always put this kind of drawings in it.
Ughh..don't know how to turn it right-side up..

Anyway, the biggest person in this picture is Ahmad, the small one at the top of this neck-tilting drawing is Moi (I'm actually smiling while I'm typing this because you know why? My son actually drew me smaller than how I actually look these days. Is he just trying to please me by drawing his father bigger than I am? hahah) The dude in the red 'shirt' with huge hands is the artist himself (:p) and the dude in yellow is his brother. Notice the pair of legs between them? Shahrin drew those as himself but when he found that the space was not enough, he drew another one beside it. Haha..

This is his second drawing of the day. This is supposed to be Ahmad. 

I can't believe Shahrin actually drew these on his own. Well, he's always shown quite an aptitude for drawing but he has never drawn people before, so these really took me by surprise.
I am soooooo proud of that boy!!!

He has definitely inherited his father's talent in drawing, 
that's for sure. 
I can't wait to see what masterpieces Shahrin will do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment