Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ermmm...

While waiting searching for ideas for the [iPad MySuperKids] contest, I visited some of the other contestants' entries, to steal get an idea of what I should write about for the contest. My conclusion? WOW..seriously!

I love quite a few of them for the simplicity of their entry, for the sheer novel approach to posting an entry as well as for their creativity.

Well, there goes my chance of ever winning this contest coz I'm neither creative nor have a good entry (hhuhuhu).
I would really love to be able to write as well as some of these bloggers.
I do notice something while blog-hopping; most of them use very 'loose' writing styles, whereby they wrote their entries with street-style language, be it in Malay or English. Some even mix English & Malay while writing.

I wish I could be that loose.

I've always been so strict with myself except for the times when I wrote about things I hate or when I just don't give a d*#n about what I write about.

*sigh*

Ok, ok...this is a crappy entry, I know. I wanted to write something meaningful but as usual, my brain is not cooperating with me. So what else is new, right? Heh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment