Thursday, July 7, 2011

[iPad MySuperKids] Cabaran #1. Group F - Kelahiran Seorang Peniaga Tanpa Modal -

Salam all..

Since my name appeared twice in the iPad contest organized by MommyLyna
I am sending another entry, this time for Group F.

As many of you may already know, I am financially incompetent. As a stay-at-home-mom (was, since I am currently employed, YAY! alhamdulillah) I tried so many things to help improve my family's financial standing.
I advertized as a translator and editor, a side-business which have been quite helpful in terms of providing me with extra cash. However, I needed to do more in order to provide my boys with a better life-style.

So, I joined Mommy Lyna's business as a reseller for Bling Buubies Nursing Kurung.

I kept up with the latest offer at the website and even posted pictures in my Facebook page.

So far, I have had quite a few inquiries but no buys.

No problem, I will not give up.
I will still promote this line of Nursing Kurung because I know one day I'll get a buyer.
And 2 and 3 and 4 and 5.........

Insya ALLAH..more business venture coming up soon. heheh


4 comments:

  1. goodluck.. nak jadi reseller juga.. how meh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam nur..cuba google Bling Buubies Nursing Kurung, ada tab contact us kat c2 & ble tinggal awak punya particulars..nnt Pn. Khairina akan contact awak

    ReplyDelete