Friday, July 22, 2011

Weird dreams..

I've been having weird dreams lately.

Weird as in "What the ??"

One was about a girl catching a ghost (of all things) and a few of her friends documenting the event.
Another one was about a spooky dorm, complete with bubbling pools (kolam tadahan air tuu) and doors closing by themselves.
And yet another one was about my primary school, where I was the teacher (this was the first weird dream, minus the 'paranormal' activities in the newer, more recent dreams) and I needed to do some rescuing.  

What's so weird about these dreams?


They all have my friends in them; high school friends and primary school friends.
Not all of them, just a few of my closest friends.

Really weird, especially the paranormal focus of the dreams themselves.

Does anybody know how to decipher dreams?

Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment