Thursday, July 7, 2011

[iPad MySuperKids] Cabaran #1: Kelahiran @ Birth. Group C - Anis & Ahmad's LOVE Story-

Salam all...

Today is the last day for this contest and I still don't know what to write. *sigh*
I've visited some of the other contestants' entries and WOW! I am so blown away by them all.
As I am currently at the office and we're quite busy with 'office-duties', I can only come up with this entry.

The Birth of:
 - Anis and Ahmad's LOVE Story -

p/s: this entry is totally inspired by the Nora Elena TV series, aired on TV3, I know it's been long over but I have just only recently been hooked into watching it on Tonton.com heheh...

Nora Elena and her had-to-marry-him husband Seth Tan
As we have not finished watching this series, I can only recap the parts that I've watched.
Basically, the story could be based on coincidences (sounds familiar? heh) where Seth Tan did something horrible to Nora and he wanted to repent. She, on the other hand, was traumatized by the incident and had trouble trusting men but didn't know the culprit. Anyway, she did get engaged and was making wedding preparations when she bumped into Seth. Through horrible coincidences (again?!) and bad individuals making terrible accusations, her fiance broke off their engagement, causing Nora's mother to be hospitalized. Due to feeling guilty to Nora (whom he knew all along), Seth offered to marry her instead. She was forced by her mother to go through with the wedding and marry Seth. Which she did with a heavy heart since she still loved her fiance and this was followed by episodes where Seth Tan did everything he could to win her over.

So, having been inspired by this story (*soooo loving Seth Tan's lovey dovey approach!*)
I am going to tell how MY love story with my not-so-lovey-dovey-but-I-love-him-anyway Ahmad
was born! 


Me & Ahmad officially as husband and wife.
We too had started off due to coincidences.
Back when I was in my final year undergrad study, he SMSed me asking to be friends.
When I asked him how he got my number, he said a friend gave it to him.
I didn't know that friend then but he is now a part of us.

As days go by, we got closer and finally met on 7th June 2002.
(How was I able to remember this date till now? Coz I wrote it in my special SMS diary heh)
I have a SMS diary? Haha..inspired by my roommate who wrote down every SMS she ever received from her boyfriend.

I am consciously aware that I am no where near as beautiful as Nora Elena, not even in the same zipcode.
  On that historical day (to me at least <3) we only spent 2 hours together,
even then we didn't say anything much.
After Ahmad & I returned home from our date?/meeting? he SMSed me late that night.
During the long silence between the hours after our first meeting to the time he SMSed me,
I had already concluded that he had written me off after seeing how 'plump' I was (err..am).
I awkwardly replied his SMSes while trying to maintain my dignity as I have already decided that he was just being nice to me, for still contacting me even after seeing my size.

He finally caught on my nonchalant replies and asked me why.

Me: "Ingat kut diam dari td sbb dah tak nak kawan dgn adik sbb adik ni gemuk"
Ahmad: "Laa..manada..abg tidoq la td, letih drive lori"
Me: "Oh..ok"
Ahmad: "Awat? Abg tak pandang saiz la..abg kawan dgn adik sbb adik baik hehe"
 
There are more cute SMSes such as this one.

The best one yet came 4 month later where he wrote this:
1 4 3
sent to me at 4.53am almost 9 years ago.

Me, being so innocent and naive in the game of love
(believe it or not, Ahmad was my first boyfriend & I pray he will be my only husband till the day I die)
didn't know what the numbers meant. I asked him about it but he told me to find out on my own.
From my roommate, while we were getting ready to attend lectures that morning, I found out that it meant

I LOVE YOU

Imagine me smiling all day long that day. Haha.

You may not know it from just meeting him since he is so quite
but his SMSes were (were is the operative word here since he no longer write me SMS like these huhuhu)
so loving and tender that I am glad I wrote down ALL! the SMSes he ever sent me.

He may not be as romantic as Seth Tan.
But he is loving enough for me.


“Entry ini ditulis untuk cabaran #1 iPad MySuperKids yang direviu oleh Fazya Nisa' 


There you go ladies & gentlemen, my long narrative for this contest entry.
Hopefully my jury is the lovey-dovey type and like my entry, hehe.

5 comments:

  1. good luck ! wah makin bersemangat kan !

    ReplyDelete
  2. puan bee lg semangat..banyak entry siap pantun2 lg hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cewaaaahhh....Mengenan bunga di taman yer....

    Meh join contest saya pula

    http://www.tetikusrusak.net/contest-aku-mahu-jadi-ratu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAH.. SO NICE... TERINGAT ZAMAN MUDA REMAJA.. SUKA CARA TULISAN INI SIMPE JUJUR DAN.. BANGGA LA KAN.. HEHE..
    MAY U LIVE HEPILI FOREVER..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah, me too!! kept all sms received from my then-bf while having long-distance rship ;) so i'm NOT the only looney then!

    that's a great saying u know - "he's not perfect, but perfect for me" :)

    good luck in the ipad contest!

    ReplyDelete