Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Coincidence much?

Do you believe in coincidences? Or chance? Some people might call it fate.
What ever you wish to call it, I do believe in it.

Coincidence1
For example, last month I made the decision to alter quite a few of my old baju kurung. I haven't worn most of them since uni due to my 'expended' size hehe. In the past years, I only wear 3 or 4 of my newest baju kurung, limited to going to wedding receptions, Eid celebrations and official businesses. Other than that, I've only worn T-shirts/blouse with jeans or slacks as my everyday casual-wear.

The decision to send my old baju kurung  to be altered came after a neighbor came asking if I have any clothes to donate to a needy family in our area. As I went through my small collections, I realized that I could still wear most of them since they were only slightly tight as oppose to some which were unfit for me at all. Those I donated but the ones that were not as tight, I sent to be altered.

As it turned out, that decision came just at the right time. After accepting this new job offer, I have been wearing my newly altered baju kurung to work. If I hadn't done so last month, I would've been in trouble this month, office-attire-wise. At least I can wear different sets each day now as oppose to being limited to my 4 sets


Coincidence 2
This one has got to be the best one yet. As I started working 2 weeks ago, TB has been here just as long. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Months before I started working, TB has only ever came back on Mondays to attend the weekly micro-finance meeting with her financier. Then, depending on her schedule, she'd either stay another day or two or she'd leave on the same day. She's been commuting from Taiping-KL-Matang Gerdu all these while, with the intention to move to KL permanently has been told to neighbors, over and over. I have grown accustomed to this arrangement and felt quite alright with her being around just a few days.

Unfortunately, as of early May, when my BIL came back to live with us (he and TB rented a house in Taiping, so he can go to work easily since his office is there), she has been a frequent dweller too. Then, on Monday (30/5) last 2 weeks when she came to attend the meeting, she hasn't left. She was supposed to go to KL to visit her other child, currently staying with relatives and stay there with her. I don't know why she had stayed.

The only blessing for me is that with this new job, I don't have to face her everyday, with the exception of weekends, since I leave early in the morning and return only in the evening. I survive being in the same house with her at night by limiting my activities in the house and kept to myself in our room. *sigh*

I kept wishing TB would leave, SOOONNNN!!!!!!!!

Ahmad still wouldn't move out.


Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.................

No comments:

Post a Comment