Thursday, July 28, 2011

N.E.V.E.R.

Me, sitting in Ahmad's mom's living room, watching The Mexican on TV2, while trying out my new lappy and new Maxis broadband modem, right now, crying my eyes out.

The boys fast asleep. Ahmad is out as usual.

The scene just now; Sam (Julia Roberts) and LeRoy as well as Sam with Jerry (Brat Pitt (woot woot!!!))...



Scene 1: While sitting at the curb waiting for Jerry (Sam's boyfriend), LeRoy asked Sam a question.

LeRoy: "When two people who are so deeply in love with each other, can't stand each other any  more.          
              When is the point where enough is enough?"
Sam:     "Bla bla bla...(run-around answer...)"
LeRoy: "That's not the right answer."


Scene 2: Sam was supposed to board a plane and leave Jerry but she didn't. As she stood at the departure gate, she asked Jerry the same question LeRoy asked her.

Sam:     "When two people who are so deeply in love with each other, can't stand each other any  more.
              When is the point where enough is enough?"
Jerry:    "Never."



I have been like Sam when I wrote this.
I don't know about Ahmad though. What would his answer be if I asked him this?

1 comment: