Monday, February 20, 2012

List of Baby's items.

I'm only starting to do this today muahahahahahah...

Just started washing a load of cloth nappies plus some newborn PJs for the baby.
Most of the items in our Baby-storage box have been with us for 6 years, starting with Shahrin, handed down to Nazrin and this year, they will belong to Baby.

Baby's items currently available:
1- Nappies (although mostly will be used for swaddling and as towel/wipe since Baby will be wearing diapers)
2- Newborn sized PJ and daytime wear
3- Booties and mittens
4- Barut (binder?) for Baby's tummy
5- Baby blankets
6- 1 baby hat/cap?

Items we may need to buy soon:
1- More caps
2- 2 or 3 pairs of newborn wears
3- Cute receiving blanket (teheheh)
4- Newborn diapers
5- Wet wipes
6- Toiletries

Items I wish we have but not likely to buy:
1- Stroller (never owned one)
2- New baby cot (we do  have one but the boys never used it much so it has become a sort of storage area
     now)

Plus I haven't even prepared a traveling bag for myself just in case I might need to go to the hospital sometime soon (though I'd rather wait till my actual EDD).

No comments:

Post a Comment