Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Today...

1. Shahrin, who has the fever since yesterday, is vomiting frequently. This only started earlier this morning. Should I be worried?

2. Today is the last day of EOD BP monitoring. So far, everything looks fine, blood pressure maintained at 110/70 since last week & no more protein in my urine, alhamdulillah. Thursday will be a more thorough check-up plus an ultrasound scan. Can't wait to see Baby again.

3. Last month, my total personal income (money from doing freelance writing) was RM325.00. I've just checked my account heheh.

4. I'm already booked for more writing assignments. Not sure if I can comply during my confinement but they were insistent, so I guess I have to rope in my youngest brother as my hired help :p

5. I didn't sleep last night. AT ALL! Till after Subuh prayer (I know..shouldn't have slept after praying but couldn't help myself any longer)  

6. Ahmad has been surfing & checking out smartphones, BBs and iPhones. Just saying...

2 comments:

  1. Hope all is well beb, insyaAllah!

    Bila boleh tau jantina baby ni? Ehehe..

    ~Cik Aussie

    ReplyDelete
  2. tunggu esok arr..23/2/12..tp scan before this asyik tak nmpk but i don't really care :p

    the boys dulu pun tatau gender smpi la bersalin so this time around pun not really expecting to know jantina heh

    ReplyDelete