Friday, February 17, 2012

Walking zombie much?

This sleeping disorder(?) I'm currently experiencing is totally putting my life out of whack!

Couldn't sleep even if I wanted to till 3-4am then oversleeping till 9-10am.
Shahrin had missed quite a number of schooldays due to my current condition. *sigh*

Then, by mid afternoon (12.30-3pm) I'd crash like the dead, oblivious to the world. I don't even know what goes on during my afternoon nap but I do know that these days, I can count on Ahmad to look after the boys while I sleep the day away. So, it's kind of a give-and-take situation where he'd get to sleep-in till 12.30 while I make sure Shahrin goes to preschool in the morning & Nazrin is fed and bathed. After that, I'd wake Ahmad up to go pick Shahrin up after school and I get the chance to crash while he looks after the boys.

Last night was the worst.

Baby kept moving around so much, I couldn't get comfortable enough to actually fall asleep. *double sigh*

So, this morning I am up with the azan Subuh and still can't get a wink. That's why I'm writing this entry hahah.
Well, looks like it's time for Shahrin to go to school. Better wake him up.

Owh..I forgot, Ahmad told me his bike got a flat tire.
Hmm..better let him send Shahrin to school then.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment