Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Before and after.

BEFORE:

Before I went to see the dentist, my tooth hurts, constantly, a dull, ever present pain that reaches to my brain.

AFTER:

After I got my tooth extracted yesterday, I had to zone-out with painkillers, because the before pain had become even more unbearable!
The doctor failed to pull out the whole tooth since it had rotted near the root. So my old tooth is still in there, half of it anyway. The dentist said there's nothing she could do to extract the root out but I'm not to worry because the root looks kind of intact.
The problem is I think my gum is swollen and my cheek hurts too.
Then on the 24th I have another appointment with her for scaling. Check out this nice article about scaling your teeth.
I've never had any problem with my teeth, just the normal baby-teeth-falling-out and the occasional scaling. I don't have any cavity, none, they were all perfectly normal, well, except for slight yellowish coloring, heh.
However, being pregnant with the boys, I have been told again and again by the local doctor that the fetus will absorb much of the mother's calcium and other nutrients.
I guess having toothache after toothache after having the boys are small prices to pay for their love.

p/s: okey, I know this is a crappy post but bare with me for another day or two till I've taken stock of what is really still causing this pain. Hopefully the pain will subside enough for me to continue to semi-function around the house. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment