Monday, November 29, 2010

Yay! I'm done!

Alhamdulillah...

I have finally finished translating the paper and book I'm supposed to translate.

It have been an eye opener for me. Never did I realized that I don't even know some of the words in my native language I found in the bilingual dictionary. *gasp*

Nor did I realized that I understand English quite well but to translate it into Malay, I'm at lost for words. Haha. It was like I know what the sentence/paragraph/word means but I just don't know how to put it/them into Malay words.

Thank GOD for the dictionary. I would have been 'at lost for words'. <-- get it? hahaha, lame joke.

Anyway, I've also come to the conclusion that if I ever wish to succeed at work-at-home, I have to prioritize my time. I really need to make a list of the things/chores/work to do for the day and stick to it because I am a champion PROCRASTINATOR.

Personally, this has been my yearly-new-year-resolution which I never follow through. Hah! I'm fed up with myself :(

I've found some great organizational blogs that offers free calendars, lists, schedules and stuff to make their lives easier and more organized. I am going to pick their blog/brain so that I can actually follow through with the not-so-new-year-resolution thing.

Hopefully, 2011 will be a greater year for me, myself and mine.
Insya ALLAH

3 comments:

  1. Anis, share pulizz puliz puliz pulizzz..

    nak jugak link scheduler/calendar etc tuh.. nak organize jugak :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Z,
    nnt aku compile blogs yg offer free printables dulu, pehtu aku post kat cni ek..sabar ya haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya ya..hehe... btw, nanti dah update bagitau jugak noo..sebab saya la nih cuma boleh baca 2,3 hari sekali... tuh kena khatam 3,4 entries sekaligus :P

    ReplyDelete