Monday, November 1, 2010

Blogger's block?

I've been meaning to post my latest attempt at breaking free of the 'old me'.
I wanted to make a craft project using items/trash I have available.
But it would require picture taking (the before and after), cutting, gluing/stapling (whichever is the easiest) and the whole shebang. You know, like all the other craft-ers/DIY-ers are doing, with tutorials and stuff.

BUT.

I have done quite a bit of soul searching these past months. I find that I am always contradicting myself at one point or another. Right now, I'm not sure which voice is the loudest, my heart or my brain. And in between them both, there's the sound of my mother in the background, doing what she's good at, pushing me towards something I'm not sure I'd want.

I feel the need to break away from blogging for a while to sort these voices out.
Maybe I'll DO that craft post tomorrow, just to satisfy the voice of my heart.
Watch this space, people.

1 comment: