Monday, November 8, 2010

Double whammy!

My tooth hurts!
Since 6 days ago!
And there's nothing I can do about it because I missed tooth-extraction day: Tuesday!

It started becoming unbearable on Wednesday. It's my wisdom tooth (why do we call them that? wisdom tooth? I see no point in calling them so), they've been bothering me since they crowned 7 years ago (I'm a late bloomer, heh). They didn't hurt when they were coming out but afterwards, they've been digging into my cheeks and hurting my gum. I've already got one removed, now I have to patiently wait 1 more day for tooth-extraction day, tomorrow. St*#%d clinic wouldn't accept request for emergency extractions, they only do it on Tuesday<-- read with heavy sarcasm. How convenient for them, don't they know just how hurtful it is to bear a toothache??? I had to buy painkillers from a pharmacy because I couldn't stand the constant pain.

Then about 2 days ago, my throat started feeling itchy and scratchy. Now I coughing like hell. I didn't sleep well at night because of the coughing. I cough so hard, I pee in my pants. It's not enough that I already suffer from incontinence after delivering the boys. Ughh..with the coughing and the toothache, think I'll eat more painkillers. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. samalah dgn mamasue...sometimes i pee in pants too when caughing...u can try mixing some ketchup + lime in tablespoon,take it once a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam mamasue, thanks for the advice..tp ni la baru 1st time dgr mix mcm ni, hehhe..insya ALLAH will try..btw, cantik blog mamasue

    ReplyDelete