Monday, July 12, 2010

Blogging for money...

I just found the most interesting webpage! I think I'll be spending a lot of time clicking there and hopefully gain more info about blogging (as a passion) for money (purely elementary, My Dear Watson).

However, I do feel like I'm waaaaayyyyyyy behind in this whole blogging business. Seems like there's different sets of methods/techniques you can apply to achieve whatever your goal for your blog is.

Me? I blog because I needed to vent out, maybe now I can change that to vent out and get money doing it. *pondering*

Nahhh.

My blog posts (at another blog site) have mostly been hate letters, angry rants, disappointments and some not so negative entries. Oh, and updates on my first son. Now those were entries I cherished to this day.

Anyway, maybe I can maintain 2 blogs for different purposes. Will look into it soon. Right now, my second son is up from his nap and it's time to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment