Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Broken hearted girl....

Just had a discussion with Hubby.

He totally disagree with my business plan. What a bummer! I worked hard on establishing the right mind set for this business and he'd just shot them dead. :(

It started out as a casual conversation actually. A passing remark to him as he was preparing to head out to his usual hang-out spot.

Me: "Mmm..Abg, nak kuaq dah ka? Tlg ble? Amik duit dr akaun Bank Islam & masuk dlm Maybank."
Him: "Nak buat apa?"
Me: "Nak bayaq order coklat raya."
Him: "Brapa kena?"
Me: "RM1***. Saja order banyak2. Ingat nak bawak ja pi juai kat tapak pasar mlm kita dulu. Malas nak tunggu org order, lgpun org cni Anis tak kenai sgt. Takkan nak pi ketuk pintu rmh satu satu kut kan."
Him: "Mana dpt duit tu?"
Me: "Ada org bg modal. Nnt bayaq blk la modal tu."
Him: "Toksah la. Bnyk sgt kuaq duit."
Me: "Nak menega mmg la. Dulu* pun kita kuaq modal byk kan."
Him: "Toksah lah."

End of discussion.
........................................................................................................................................................................
I don't know what to feel right now.

I feel like I should just go ahead and do this business but at the same time, I kind of feel relieved. It has been hard for me to mentally set my mind for the possibility of running a business of my own. Not that there would be any actual running involve. I keep thinking of any roadblocks I might have to face. Namely, who'd take care of the boys while I'm out. This is a major concern for me because if I just take them along, how can I keep an eye on them and serve the customers at the same time? If this plan backfires, how am I supposed to pay back the loan? Other than buying bulk and selling the products directly, how else can I distribute them? So on and so forth.

A bomoh once told my Mom that I am brilliant but I am a lazy thinker. Well, guest he's right because right now, I feel nothing. I don't know what to think. *sigh*

*After I gave birth to Shahrin, Hubby quit driving trailers and decided to open up his own business. He started with a welding business but it failed. Too many orders for decorated gates and grills but not enough payment. Then, he switched to selling handbags, purses, wallets, belts and pouch bags at night markets. When KPDNHEP kept raiding whole-sellers for fake products, he decided to sell bundled clothes instead. During all these switches, I gave him my support and I even went with him, selling these products. Now when it's my turn, he turns his back on me. Damn!

2 comments:

  1. Kak anis, tak yah la gi jual kat pasar malam. letak kat usm dah la. cari somebody yang bleh trus to handle ur bisnes. utk online order, kak anis boleh courier saja. masukkan harga kuih sekali dengan courier cost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalau letak c2 pun kena bayaq kat org tu jgk kan, ada gak plan nak mtk tlg Sha KM tu, tp cam segan plak,lama tak contact, tetiba ja nak mtk tlg.. online bisnes tu mmg nak buat mcm tu la tp lmbt nak tgu org order..tu yg plan beli bulk and juai direct..adik nak order?heheh ada alasan pi rmh adik melawat Tuah

    ReplyDelete