Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jumping into it.

I was reading a friend's blog and saw a widget. I clicked on it and it was a link to a company producing chocolate. I read that day's entry and suddenly decided that I wanted in on it.

They were offering 50 spots to be agents for their Raya cookies. Registration fees were waived for the first 50, an additional RM50 for the next spot. So, I quickly contacted them and found out that there's still room. Then, I did something totally impulsive. I paid them RM120 for cookie samples and flyers and become their agent. My samples and flyers are due to arrive either on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thing is, I haven't really thought about this. I don't know who my target clients will be or how am I going to promote these cookies. Damn!

I need to come up with a business plan for this, and fast. Raya is just around the corner.

Caiyok! Caiyok!



No comments:

Post a Comment