Saturday, July 24, 2010

Random thoughts for the day.

Here are some thoughts going through my mind these past hours.

1. I need to go visit my father-in-law today. He just got Lasix treatment yesterday and today is the day they take off his bandages. I'll wait for Nazrin to wake up from his nap, then we'll go.

2. Next month is Shahrin's birthday. Feel like ordering some cupcakes from CupcakesChek but not sure whether the cuppies travel well.

3. And he's due to see the doctor at Hospital Alor Setar the day before his birthday. Should I have his party at my parents' house?

4. Why am I not more patient with my own sons? I am more controlled with Shahrul, the boy next door, even when he acts up. But if my sons act up, red lights lit up in my head almost instantly. Sometimes, I think I should report myself to the police for child abuse. *sad*

5. Tomorrow is the day of the Kuih Raya Party. Kind of like a Tupperware Party or any other direct selling parties, I guess. Jiah said she'll be there and she's going to bring her own kuih raya samples. Maybe I'll get to see a few friends from USM. Can't wait.

6. Hope my plan for buying bulk and selling direct would not backfire on me. I need to prove to myself and to Hubby that I can manage fine on my own.

7. Hmmm..it's already 5.45pm, when is Nazrin waking up? We need to get a move on. By the way, what should I bring for this visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment