Saturday, August 7, 2010

Going crazy about ReadBud!

Sorry Adik, but my entry will have to wait a little while longer.

If you have noticed the big, glittery banner on top of this blog, then you have found my latest craze.

I have registered with them to read, rate and get paid. Oh, I am loving this one. I get to read articles according to my interests and rate them AND get paid to do so. Well, technically, I have not reach the 50 dollar mark yet, so I am not eligible for payment. But still, some of the articles that I have read were very informative and useful for my plans. In a way, I am multitasking (love this word, shows people just how competent you are, heh); researching, learning and earning while at the same time, looking after my sons. Whew!

I have also discovered quite a lot of interesting crafts blogs while blog-walking. Hopefully, by reading these blogs, I can rediscover my love for crafting and sewing. My plan would be to execute some of the ideas presented in these blogs and then sell them here, through the night market or through friends. We'll see how this one goes.

As for the post that I promised Adik, maybe I can get it done tonight when the boys have hit the sack. Right now, I have to rescue Hubby's badminton racket from Nazrin before it snaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment