Monday, August 16, 2010

Quiet moments.

I love being a mother.

I love nursing my babies.

I love waking up beside them.

I especially love the time when I have some quiet time to myself, like right now.
Shahrin is off to preschool, Hubby's off to work, Nazrin is in lala land and I have this moment to reflect on the joys of being a mother.

Being a SAHM, I get to nurse my boys whenever they want to and I LOVE IT!
Well, there are times when I feel like tearing my hair out because their timing just sucked, but...


Cuddling up to them, running my fingers through their soft, curly patch of hair, watching their big round eyes as they watch me watching them, just lightly squeezing their tiny little fingers, pinching their faces, tweeking their noses then their ears.
GOD, I am so blessed.


Shahrin (who also drinks from his bottle) stopped his recreational nursing the day I gave birth to Nazrin. That's a whole 2 and a half years of doing the above activities. And Nazrin just pick up nursing right after Shahrin. So, I have been pumping milk for as long as I have these two. Talk about milking the cow, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment