Thursday, December 23, 2010

Absolute presupposition much?

As the title said, I am in an absolute presupposition rut.

The phrase means a situation or condition or belief that is unquestionably, unarguably TRUE!

Quote: If you are encountering an usually tough situation in life, it is because you believe it to be an absolute presupposition. Unquote. Though I don't remember where I read this. Sorry.

Like the current living situation I'm in now. I have somehow programmed my brain to think that I have no choice but to just suck it up and stay.

I found a house last month, told hubby about it, he didn't say anything about it though. *sigh*
I feel really frustrated with his nonchalant behavior. He knows exactly how I feel about living here but he either say nothing when I talk about moving or he'd say things like,
"I'll ask around, ok?" when I first started talking about moving out, or
"Let's just wait till our financial situation is a bit better" or when I told him about the house I found, "I'll go and check out the house first before I decide, ok?"
which was last week and still he hasn't decide.

URRGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Salam Mommy,
    Nak jemput join contest sempena perasmian blog, boleh menangi cute slogan tees untuk your little kid. Thanks ya :)
    mykedaibaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete