Thursday, December 9, 2010

oh joy!

I'm not sure what happened but it seems like today
(actually, it was yesterday, 8th Dec since it's already 12.30am)
is my BLOG's lucky day! YAY!

Firstly, I received an e-mail from ManggaAd about a new partner.
Then, not 2 hours (give or take) later, I receive another e-mail about another partner.
Though I'm not quite sure how the partner-thing works, it feels good to have readers add my blog to their reading list. Thank you! :p

Then, I went blog-hopping and stopped by the Momsbloggerplanet, the one on my side bar, and commented on two posts there. Syigim, the author of the posts I commented and
blogger at How do I Spell the Word replied and visited me.
And she's now one of my followers! Yay!

And three more unknown* readers have also followed me,
so that makes my blog's followers a total of 9!

Ermm, hmm..only 9?
Ah, well, this is a 'young' blog.
And I'm sure with time and patience, plus more interesting posts,
my blog will have more followers. Insya ALLAH.

*Unknown because they only registered their name, and no blog URL.
So, I couldn't follow them back.
To these individuals, please leave a URL so I can follow you back.

Edited to add, after publishing this post,
I discovered that another person has followed this blog! Wow! 10! I have 10! followers.

**other bloggers with hundreds of followers are sure to laugh at my childish joy of having
a mere 10 followers, but still, I heart my followers! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. hey it's me again :)

    your 'childish joy' reminds me of my first few weeks of blogging. we get easily excited over the littlest thing, yes? keep the fire burning!

    ReplyDelete