Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Feeling under the weather.

Last week, Shahrin got sick, he had the fever for 2 days. After he got well from that, he began coughing; dry cough that hurts my heart because he would whimper after wards. Now, he's running around with a runny nose.

Two days ago, Nazrin came down with a fever too. Just this morning, he has graduated to having the flu as well. And let me tell you, having a sick baby is not good at all. I am practically walking around like a zombie these past days. I can't get anything done because he would cry if I leave him, so I've had to carry him around while doing my chores. Then, there's trouble (<--quoting Thomas & His Friends). Whenever Shahrin sees me with Nazrin in my arms, he too would claim to be sick (well, technically he is) and wants me to hold him as well. *sigh*

Tonight, after dinner, I had to literally pin Nazrin down so that I can give him his medicine. At the sight of the syringe filled with his medicine, he began crying and shaking his head while trying to push it away. Breaks my heart. I am so sorry Sayang but it's for your own good.

p/s: checked in with him just now, his body doesn't feel so hot anymore. Hopefully, his fever broke. I can't stand looking at them with snot on their faces and crying because of the discomfort caused by fever. Wish I can take it all away from them.

Hopefully tomorrow would be a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gillion, thanks for the advise. I do have one experience with Chinese cough syrup, but I don't remember the name of the product. I had a bad cough just a few days before my team's biggest debate competition and I lost my voice. My teachers were freaking out because nothing worked. Then one teacher went and bought this medium sized bottle of Chinese cough syrup and the very next day, my cough gradually got better. BTW, this was way back during high school. Just wanted to share. Heh.

    ReplyDelete