Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Foiled by the rain.

Last night before I closed my eyes, I had made a mental list of chores I wanted to do today.
I was feeling quite proud of myself for having one because my usual MO is to just do whatever I feel like doing for the day.

Here's my list:
1- Send comforters to the cleaners (they can't fit into my washing machine).
2- Throw out trash (dumpster truck don't come our way so we've had to go into town to throw our trash which are mostly diapers).
3- Go to the bank.
4- Grocery shopping.
5- Pay the bills.

Then, it started raining.
At least the air is cooler now. For the past week, we've had to keep 2 stand-fans on all night just to keep cool.

Anyway, looks like the rain is going to stop soon. Might as well get ready now.

Have a nice day folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment