Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My new title.

It's nearly 5pm and I'm all set to head home. I just wanted to write down something here since I have another 15 minutes of 'working hours' to go hehe.

Being a working mom (2 days and counting) is not as hard or as scary as I thought it would be. Granted, my new job is actually very simple; typing names into the database, updating claims from employees, I've always thought that working in an office would be like trying to navigate through traffic during rush-hour. Or maybe I watched too many sitcoms. Hehe. Anyways, my presence here is more like to be the 1st clerk's helper. She gave me stuff to do, I complete them then I 'try' to be helpful by tidying up in the office.

But my boss did warn me that there would be ups and downs with the workflow here. There would be days where things came piling up and rushing through and there are days where the clerk can just take her sweet time completing her tasks. We are currently in the latter mood. Who knows what tomorrow might bring?

Well, can't wait to see my boys. Miss them so much already. Though when I stayed at home with them 24/7, I sometimes feel like bashing my head on the wall due to their naughtiness. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment