Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pictures of my cooking adventures.

Simple dishes, just the way I like them. So says the wife who doesn't like to cook, hehe.

Soy sauce, minced onions, chili, sugar and a splash of vinegar. (Chicken dip)
 Chopped cabbage with sauteed onion, garlic and chili. Sort of soupy but with a taste of hotness.


These are my latest trial runs. Sometimes, I do get the urge to try something new. 
I got the idea to make these from Expect the Unexpected, Adik's blog.
Well, these chicken nuggets are so simple, I wonder why I didn't learn how to make them sooner.
All I did was boiled 3 medium potatoes, mashed them up, mixed them with some minced chicken meat and onions (she used the leafy bit). Add a bit of salt, mixed them well and then make patties out of the mix.
I dipped the patties in egg wash and fried them. That was it!
Still have some more patties in the freezer, will make more of these tomorrow.
Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment